Search This Blog

Recipes

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

A New Town?

Don't you just love kids and the way they sometimes are so close to getting something right, but not quite? Ian pulled one of those today. We were in the van and he decided he needed to ask me a question. He said, "Hey, mom?!" and I said something brilliant, "Yes?" And then he asked me his question which totally made me giggle. "Dodge Ball City is in Kansas, right?"
"I think you mean Dodge City and yes, Dodge City is in Kansas."
"Oh yeah, right. Dodge City. Thanks."
So there you go. He was so close and yet so far away. Dodge Ball City. Go ahead, giggle, I did. It's pretty silly.

1 comment:

Missy said...

I can't wait until my little girls start talking...although, even though Kimmie's a highschooler, she still makes me giggle at times with her "so close, yet so far" comments. Isn't God nice to give us kids? :-)