Search This Blog

Recipes

Thursday, April 11, 2013

Dial Kids Body Wash Review - Watery Melon scent

My son loves that I review products and test them out with our family. So, you can imagine how excited he was when I asked him if he would like to try out a kids product for me and give me his honest opinion!
We received a bottle of the ages 6 and up Watery Melon Dial Kids body + hair wash.  It didn't take much to convince my son to try it out the same night our bottle arrived, he was so excited (which is saying a lot for a preteen boy - he usually thinks being sent to take a shower is some sort of torture)!  After his shower, I asked him what he thought about the body wash.  He told me that he thought the Dial kids body wash got him "cleaner" than his other bath products.  I asked him what that meant and we finally got to the meaning...my son thinks Dial Kids Body Wash rinses off much better than other products that he has used!  He also told me he loved the scent.  I have to agree, the Watery Melon smells great!  Some products smell a little "girly" for a preteen boy, but not this one.  It smells fresh and clean and it isn't overpowering.
Both my son and I give this product a big thumbs up!  We will definitely be buying this product as soon as we run out of the original bottle.  So, what are you waiting for, grab some Dial Kids body wash today!  Your kids will thank you!

All the opinions expressed here are my own (and my son's).  I was given a bottle of Dial Kids Body + Hair Wash from Purex Insiders to test and review.

No comments: