Search This Blog

Recipes

Thursday, December 28, 2006

The last Thursday in 2006

Well today is the last Thursday of this year. I can't believe it's almost 2007. Today was a pretty normal day. It was cold out- 25 degrees this morning. I took a trip to the doctor to see why I still have an eye infection. It's allergies. No big shocker there. So they gave me the magic cure ( I hope) and sent me on my way.
Then it was on to lunch. Burgers at DQ. We took some lunch to my wonderful husband and we all shared lunch. Colin, Ian and me (DeAnn). Colin showed us his new cubicle at work and then we left to go to the pet store. The pet store was ok. We got the doggie brush for our wonderful Lucy and some poopie bags. Ian did a pretty good job not running around or misbehaving. That was reserved for someone else's children. Two little girls who were REALLY misbehaving. Ian stopped to look at a green toy bone on our way out and I thought the youngest little girl was going to growl at him. She had to slide over and touch it so Ian couldn't see it anymore. Lucky for me, Ian was ready to move on or we could have had a situation on our hands. Ian is very big on telling other kids what to do and telling them when they aren't being nice.
Then we headed home. A forty minute drive with itchy eyes. I was so happy when we pulled in our drivewa
y.
Lucy was very happy to see us. She ran all over the living room and kitchen. Later I took her for a little walk in the cold.
That's pretty much it for today. Tomorrow should be exciting. Ian is going to his cousin's birthday party at Chuckie Cheese's. I wonder how many five and six year olds they invited???

1 comment:

Bob Adamson said...

Howdy there! Pretty cool blog. Ian is getting so big. Sounds like you had a fun day. Give the little guy a hug for me.