Search This Blog

Recipes

Sunday, May 18, 2008

Secret Agent Man??

Well today we were at church waiting for kids to arrive for Children's Church. We were teaching the class today, filling in since the teacher for this week was on a trip. Ian had his Build-A-Bear frog, Sparky Pickles and so I started playing with the frog. I stood him up and started singing "Secret Agent Man", but instead of saying man I said frog. Secret Agent Frog, secret agent frog, they've given you a number and taken away your name. I was being silly and Ian thought it was hilarious. Colin, not so much. He was trying to get Ian to sit quietly for a couple of minutes. I really wasn't helping.
Colin started giving me funny looks while I was singing the song. He asked me what I was singing. I told him "Secret Agent man", it's from the 60's. He'd never heard of it. Then he said "Secret Asian Man?" I cracked up. Secret Asian Man? Are you kidding me? He wasn't. I had to explain secret agent...you know spies. He got it then, but I'm still loving what he thought I was singing. Secret Asian Man!

1 comment:

Missy said...

Wow, that secret Asian man must have been REALLY good at hiding his identity!