Search This Blog

Recipes

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

A New Twist

Well, I had planned to finish writing about our trip and eventually, I will. For now I'm dealing with a new twist on life, literally. Saturday I woke up with an achy back. I didn't think too much about it, figuring it would feel better by the afternoon. It didn't. In fact, it still didn't feel better Monday morning, so I called and talked to the consulting nurse and she said I needed to get it checked out.
So Tuesday morning I saw my doctor and he thinks that I pulled some muscles in my lower back (like a sprained ankle, but in your back). He gave me a muscle relaxer. I took the first one around 5 and thought it didn't really do much. By 9 my body felt like it was falling asleep without me, so I went to bed. I haven't slept so well for a long time. Now I'm scared to take one of those pills during the day (since I have Ian and Dilly to take care of). I promise I'll try to finish the stories from our trip soon, but for now, I need to rest.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi, I am so enjoying the road trip story. I am sorry you are not feeling well and pray that you heal up real quick. Big Hugs, Ingrid