Search This Blog

Recipes

Friday, November 30, 2007

A Helping Hand

Ian and I went to a craft day with our homeschool group today. It was good to get out of the house and have our minds on something other than missing Lucy. Ian made some Christmas ornaments with some help. One of them I had to make because it was all glued together with a glue gun!
When we got home I saw in my email that someone on freecycle had posted that they needed help to get presents for their children for Christmas. So I decided that I must have things around this house that would make good gifts. I had Ian look through his toys for things that were still nice that he could give to the little boy and I hunted for things for the little girl. We're getting a nice stack of things. Nothing like helping someone else to make you feel better. We'll probably take the things to them tomorrow or Sunday. I'm glad God sent this my way, I needed a little project to think about others rather than feeling sorry for myself.

No comments: