Search This Blog

Recipes

Friday, November 2, 2007

The Ongoing Saga of Feeling Crummy

Well, I know I haven't said much more about feeling crummy. I had my thyroid test and that came back normal. I saw my doctor and talked to him about it and he ran a bunch of tests. So now I know that I don't have Lupus or Rheumatoid arthritis. My blood counts are good and none of my tests showed anything.
My symptoms are like a checklist for thyroid problems. Seriously. I looked online and did a little research and I matched almost every symptom. Pair that with the fact that I've been dealing with this thyroid thing for 10 years and I'm still thinking it's my thyroid.
So I did a little more research and found some interesting information on a more comprehensive blood test to check my thyroid. So I emailed my doctor to ask about that and he emailed me back that same afternoon and told me that he had ordered that test for me and all I have to do is give another blood sample. So that's what I'm going to do next week. We'll see if it shows anything or not. Either way, I'll know for certain if this problem is my thyroid or if it isn't.
I really hope they find something because then, they could fix it. I am really tired of being so worn out from nothing. It's a big bummer!

No comments: