Search This Blog

Recipes

Monday, October 29, 2007

Happy Anniversary!

Eight years ago, I was busy getting ready for my wedding. I can't believe it's been eight years! Time flies.
We have mostly celebrated our anniversary. We spent the weekend together, just the two of us (well the dog was here, but she didn't interrupt much). Ian spent the weekend with his grandparents and had a great time. Today he was telling me that he missed them. He'll see grandma on Wed. I'm sure that will help.
We had planned to spend the weekend in Westport, but decided it cost too much. I'm really glad we stayed home. I have been so tired lately, I'm afraid it would not have been the best weekend to go away.
Colin surprised me with roses and a balloon (which Ian wanted of course) and a card. Ian started telling me "Happy Anniversary! Happy Anniversary!" I told him our anniversary is tomorrow. He said, " Happy Anniversary! Does that mean no school tomorrow?" Nice try, but we have school tomorrow. Silly boy.

No comments: