Search This Blog

Recipes

Friday, June 15, 2007

Perm

I am no longer living with straight hair. Tuesday I got a perm. I haven't had a perm in 12 years. I had to wait until today to wash my hair. I'm still getting used to the curls. It's still about the same length I had it before the perm (of course it seems shorter because it's curly). I do not have poodle head. Mostly, it's wavy. Colin was very nervous about me coming home with poodle head. He muttered something about being traumatized as a child when his mother came home with poodle head (no offense to my mother-in-law, just stating the facts reported by my husband). So far the only people who have seen this hair change are Colin, Ian and a couple of cousins and of course, people who don't know me. Tomorrow the hair faces a family get-together, hope it survives. Ha, ha!
I promise, I'll try to get a picture of the new hairdo on here soon.

No comments: