Search This Blog

Recipes

Monday, June 25, 2007

Tables

So, I have put my birthday money to good use. First, I searched on craigslist and found an oak dining table and chairs. A round table with a leaf...hooray. Then, I found end tables for my living room. I think they might be oak also and they each have a drawer. Colin is going to pick those up tonight. Wow. We're finally going to have a grown up living room, rather than just a chair and a couch. I will try to photograph all the new tables and post them soon.
We've also begun painting the inside of our house. It's really starting to feel like it's all ours. Our living room is painted dapper tan and our kitchen should be painted melted butter color(as long as we like the color after we get it up on the walls).
Thanks to my mom and mom-in-law for birthday money for me to play with! I'm having fun getting "new" furniture.

1 comment:

Missy said...

Woo-hoo! I am having fun listening to your fun. If I were driving by your house, I would love to "Peep" in the windows at your decorating! :)