Search This Blog

Recipes

Saturday, August 25, 2007

Do you know what's in your food?

Last night our family helped serve dinner to the missionary builders who have been helping build the new church for the church we're attending. While we were there one of the ladies who has been a children's church teacher shared a story with me about Ian and some of the other children.
It seems it was time for their snack. They got out the snack and immediately one of the little girls wanted to know if there were any trans fats in the snack. Well, of course if she wanted to know that, then Ian certainly wanted to know if there was any corn syrup in the snack. Then he decided to share a little bit of information about Tootsie Rolls with one of the other little boys. "Do you know what's in Tootsie Rolls?" He asked. I think he asked a couple of times before the other little boy answered him. "I like Tootsie Rolls. I eat my vegetables. I don't want to know what's in Tootsie Rolls. Leave my Tootsie Rolls alone!"

1 comment:

Missy said...

I love how he threw in, "I eat my vegetables!" Ha-ha!