Search This Blog

Recipes

Thursday, August 16, 2007

Pork Chops

Ian and I had a busy day running some errands in preparation for our very full weekend. We ended our day by watching Ratatouille, but before that we shared lunch at Panda Express. We sat down at a little table and Ian started looking at all the things on the walls. At one point he told me, 'look, mom, I see pork chops!' I couldn't look because it was behind me and it was sunny. I told him I would look when we were leaving. Right before we left he reminded me to look at the pork chops. I looked on the wall behind me, but I didn't see anything that looked like pork chops(I had wondered why a fast food Chinese restaurant would have pork chop decorations, but, hey, you never know). I started telling Ian that I didn't see any pork chops on the wall when it dawned on me what Ian was talking about. I started laughing. "Oh, Ian! Those aren't pork chops! Those are chopsticks!"
"Oh, that's what I meant." Ian told me. What a cute mix-up!

No comments: