Search This Blog

Recipes

Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Bummer

I haven't written much lately. I've been sort of bummed, I guess. Recently I have started shedding, a lot. It's probably my thyroid, which I'm having checked today. Anytime I start shedding hair in small handfuls, it worries me. That was one of the very few symptoms I had before I found out that I had Hodgkin's.
I'm trusting God, but I'm just a bit nervous. I don't suppose that it really helped that on Monday Ian's devotion was about dying and then I watched Oprah, which I almost never do. Can you guess the topic? Death and dying. It was a good episode, but perhaps not the best choice to watch when I'm feeling uneasy about my health.
I am glad that I am getting my thyroid checked out today. The last time I shed like this, my thyroid was way out of whack. I think it might be again. I know I'm really tired and somewhat moody and I was then, too.
Please pray for me that I find out what is making me shed and feel weird and that it's something easily remedied.