Search This Blog

Recipes

Sunday, October 21, 2007

Scrapbooking Crop

Saturday I went to a scrapbooking crop. It was at a local high school (a fundraiser for its FBLA club). It started at 1 and got over at 9. I had so much fun. I didn't accomplish a whole lot, I never do at crops, I talk too much! I did do a layout of Ian's soccer pictures and started on his t-ball pictures. I got the story of Colin's 30th birthday party written down and added to that layout. I also got to do a couple of cards that were "make and takes" from a couple of scrapbook companies.
Mostly, I got to talk and talk. Uninterrupted thoughts. Nobody wanting me to 'do this or do that' for them. No crisis. Just pure fun. I haven't gone to a crop in probably three years. I didn't realize just how much I missed it. I can't wait until they have the next one. Sign me up now!

No comments: