Search This Blog

Recipes

Monday, March 5, 2007

Monday Morning

Monday morning has arrived and although I didn't blog over the weekend there isn't a lot of information to share. Friday was MOPS. The talk was on being organized. I can do that. If someone will do it for me!!! Help! We have too much clutter.
Ian had a great time in his Moppets class and wasn't ready to leave when I came to pick him up.
Saturday was Awana games practice again. The games are next Saturday. I'll let you know how they go. Saturday I purchased the spray paint for Ian's "car". Awana is having drive-in movie night....did I tell you this yet? Anyway, I'm decorating 2 boxes to look like cars (Ian invited a guest). We're going for the red sports car look. It's a very boxy sports car...hahaha.
Sunday I actually started working on the cars and hopefully, I will finish them tomorrow. I have to pick up some more red paint today..I didn't have enough for 2 boxes. I'll try to post some pictures of the cars when they are done.

No comments: