Search This Blog

Recipes

Thursday, March 1, 2007

Playing Catch-up

Once again I find myself falling behind in blogging. Let's see if I can get caught up.Tuesday I talked with the lady from the Northwest Airedale Rescue and got some sound advice on what to do for Lucy. We are now feeding her some raw fruits and veggies along with her doggie food, giving her Benedryl if she gets too itchy and still need to get some beef bones for her to chew on..one a day. The lady thought it sounded like the vet was trying to "stick it to us". We'll see how Lucy does on this new diet.
Tuesday night we went to a Pampered Chef party at my friend's house and ended up getting home pretty late. Ian was pretty cranky yesterday. He had a good time at Awana, though. Next week is their "drive-in" movie night. The kids or parents make "cars" out of boxes and the kids get to watch a movie and have popcorn in the gym.
Today we did extra school work to get caught up again and Ian had tumbling. Colin overslept this morning so he had the van so Ian and I had to walk to tumbling. It was cold, but at least it wasn't raining. I walked down with Ian and Lucy and once Ian was settled, I walked back to the house with Lucy, gave her some water and headed back over to the school where Ian was happily tumbling. I guess there had been a few tears from Ian while I was gone (he's used to me staying the whole time) but he was doing great when I came back.
Now I need to go make dinner. We're having fajitas and then I need to prep the food I'm taking to MOPS tomorrow. Hopefully, I won't fall this far behind in my blogging again.

No comments: