Search This Blog

Recipes

Friday, March 30, 2007

It's Friday!

Yesterday was my mother-in-law's birthday. Happy Birthday!! She certainly got a beautiful day for her birthday. It was in the 60's here yesterday and so sunny. I loved it! Ian had tumbling yesterday and I found out that they're going to keep going with it. Yeah!!! Ian loves going and I can tell that his muscles have been getting stronger. Things that he couldn't do at the beginning are starting to get easier for him.
Tonight Ian is spending the night at his grandparents and Colin and I are going to MOPS and POPS at church. It's going to be games and dessert. I'm sure it will be a lot of fun.
Tomorrow morning we sign Ian up for 6 weeks of swimming lessons. They're at noon on Sundays so we'll have to leave church a little early. We tried to find out about lessons in our town, but found out that everyone goes to the Y in a neighboring town, which is much more expensive than these lessons and we're already up there, so it should work out well.
Well the dog is telling me it's time to feed her, so I think I will. Have a great day!

No comments: