Search This Blog

Recipes

Friday, February 15, 2008

Happy Valentine's Day

Well, I hope you had a Happy Valentine's Day. Mine was pretty good, except for being sick and not being able to hear very well. Colin surprised Ian and me with Valentine balloons. Ian's was a frog holding a heart that said be mine. My balloon was two fish kissing with a great big heart that said 'you're a great catch'. I must confess, I like Ian's balloon best, frogs are cute, but my balloon wouldn't really be appropriate to give to a 6 yr. old. Dilly can't stand either balloon. She thinks they make scary noises and she's really touchy about scary noises.
Oh, looks like Dilly is doing better with her parasites, in fact it looks like that one pill got rid of them. I wish one pill would get rid of my sinus infection. Actually, I'd love a one pill cure for any ailment. Wouldn't that be nice??? Any illness cured by one pill..cool.

No comments: