Search This Blog

Recipes

Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Sunshine

We have had several days of sunshine lately, which is thrilling to me! I'm finally starting to get over all this head cold/sinus stuff and the weather has turned warmer and sunny. I think Sunday it was 55 at our house. We did as much outside as someone getting over a cold can do, which means, I got to watch Colin do some stuff and I got to get a little sunshine.
I was very excited about getting better and heading back to our normal activities, church, etc., when Ian got the tummy flu Saturday night. So we missed church and we missed Colin's grandma's birthday party because we didn't want to risk making everyone sick and starting a tummy flu epidemic. As much as I didn't want to miss, I'm glad we stayed home, I think I had a touch of the same thing yesterday, my tummy wasn't very happy.
All is well today. The sun is out and we're back to school again. Ian is in the middle of reading Bread and Jam for Frances to me. He's getting to be quite the reader!

1 comment:

Missy said...

Sunshine is AWESOME!!!! I miss it.