Search This Blog

Recipes

Monday, February 26, 2007

The Weekend Update

Looks like I have three days to share information from. Let's start with Friday. I did go to the doctor on Friday and am now taking an antibiotic for my sinus infection. It's getting a little better, but my ears are still stuffed up and ringing a little.
Saturday we got up early and took Ian to the Awana games practice at our church. He had fun and it was good for him, too. He thought that he could sit out any game he didn't feel like playing, but he found out that he couldn't. I think he's been doing that on Awana nights. Maybe now he won't. Saturday night we called the Airedale rescue. Lucy has started biting at herself again and we were at our limit of what we could do. So we made the call and wished we'd called sooner. They're there to help. So hopefully, they can help us get Lucy healthier and we get to keep her.
Sunday we had a birthday party for Colin's grandma and I got to practice with my camera...a lot!

No comments: