Search This Blog

Recipes

Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Perspective

Well, I wrote my last post before I heard about the horrible shooting in Virginia. It certainly shed a different perspective on my day. Yes, my morning was not going smoothly, but across the country people were facing a horrible situation. My heart goes out to those families and the friends of the students and teachers that were killed. My prayer is that God will use this to create something good. That might sound weird, but that's what God does. He takes these horrible things in life that we can see nothing positive about and then He uses it and something good emerges. A community rallies together, a family reunites, a lost soul reaches out and isn't lost anymore.
I've seen it happen first hand. It's real. It's called a miracle. May God work a miracle in the lives of those who survived at Virginia Tech.

No comments: