Search This Blog

Recipes

Monday, April 21, 2008

For My Friends Who Don't Know How to Leave a comment

Some of the people who read my blog do not know how to leave a comment. So I thought I would explain. This is for them, not my friends who already know how and do leave comments for me. Obviously, I like getting comments. So Ingrid, this is for you. Ha! You didn't know you were going to get mentioned in my blog, did you?
Anyway. To leave a comment, if you read to the end of a post, underneath it lists how many comments have been left. Typically on my blog, it's zero. Anyway, if you click on that it will take into a new window/link where you can leave your comment.
I hope that explains it well enough. I'll be looking for comments (this is also for my mother-in-law. Colin fixed whatever problem I had earlier and anyone can comment now, it just waits for me to approve it). Hope to hear from you soon!

2 comments:

Missy said...

Hee-hee! I am feeling smug because I comment. :-P

Anonymous said...

Hi DeAnn. I hope this works. I love reading your posts. Do not feel alone in the world I've had half a month as well. Big Hugs my friend, Ingrid