Search This Blog

Recipes

Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Freebies

Well, in case you don't know by now, I love freebies. Who doesn't? Getting something for free is fun and since it doesn't cost anything...it's really fun! Colin never gets upset if I order a freebie and my bank account doesn't get smaller.
I have several blogs that I look at that keep me up to date on new freebies. I thought I'd share a couple of my favorite freebies or freebie sites.
Walmart.com has freebies if you go to their webpage and run your cursor over the part that says IN Stores now. It will pull up a menu and on the menu you will see the word samples. Click on that and start ordering your samples. They change every week or so. I check back every so often.
Do you take tons of digital pictures like I do? I hardly ever order prints because it's expensive. I just found a new site to get prints and they have an intro offer of 400 prints free..200 4x6 and 200 5x7. All you pay is shipping. If you are interested, copy and paste the link: www.artscow.com/default.aspx?Ref=339830 I tried to make it hyper link, but it isn't cooperating. Please copy the whole link, I can earn more free prints. You can, too if you join and refer friends and they sign up and order. Pretty cool, huh?
I'll try to let you know when I find a great freebie!

1 comment:

Missy said...

Thanks for telling me about that phishing site. I hadn't clicked on them, but I was planning to when I had some spare time. You saved me, my friend, from I'm sure a horrible death. :-)