Search This Blog

Recipes

Monday, April 21, 2008

Sleepless Nights

We must be starting one of "those" weeks. Last night all three of us had a hard time sleeping. Well, I might have been able to sleep if Colin could have slept well (I think he woke me up). I suppose it doesn't help that I haven't been using my sleep machine due to congestion, especially at night. I'm not sure why Ian isn't sleeping well. I suppose baseball practice for an hour and a half tomorrow night should help.
He just got up a few minutes ago to tell me that he's been trying, but he just couldn't sleep. I was in the middle of something on the computer and couldn't help him right away. I told him to go to bed, but of course he insisted that he couldn't. So when I did get up to help him he started running to his bedroom. I guess he assumed he was going to get a consequence. Instead, he got warm milk with cinnamon, honey and vanilla. He thought it was pretty tasty and assured me that it would help him go right to sleep. I'm sure he'll decide that he really needs it again tomorrow night. He's like that, if he gets something once, he's ready to keep doing it again and again. Especially if it's some tasty warm milk when he's supposed to be sleeping!

No comments: