Search This Blog

Recipes

Tuesday, February 6, 2007

Fewer Teeth To Brush

Ian has had a loose front tooth for a little while. The top left middle tooth..you know one of the "all I want for Christmas is my two front teeth" teeth. It recently had started getting lower and lower in his mouth. Today it looked very low, so I asked to wiggle it for him. He wasn't thrilled with the idea, but he let me. Daddy is the one that helps pull teeth, so I told him Daddy would probably want to take a look at that tooth tonight.
Then came lunch. Ian ate baby carrots using his side teeth and applesauce was no problem. Then he took a bite of his slice of pizza. He gave me a funny look and pulled all the pizza out of his mouth and announced that his tooth had fallen out! So far he's lost a tooth in an apple, Daddy helped with 2 and now a slice of pizza.
After he rinsed out his mouth he came back to lunch and told me "now I have fewer teeth to brush..for a while".

No comments: