Search This Blog

Recipes

Friday, January 19, 2007

Friday

Well today was a MOPS Friday. Yeah! I dropped Ian off in his class, took a few minutes to get out the food I brought and got to sit down. Just me, with no kiddo. After our struggles yesterday, I was ready. So I got to have adult conversation and listen to our friend Tricia talk about nutrition to the whole group and then for our activity, I got to make my dinner for tonight. How cool is that? Chicken Black Bean Enchiladas. They look very yummy!
Before I knew it, it was 11:30 and time to go pick up Ian and the other kids I help watch while the steering team cleans up after the meeting. Then on to our errands, grab a little lunch and head home. Ian fell asleep on the way home. That reminds me...Ian complained about something pounding in his "stomach" to his teachers. They checked his pulse thinking it might be his heart, but it was normal. He told me he didn't feel good when I picked him up, but that he didn't feel "sick". He's fine now, so I guess I'll just keep an eye on him.
When we got home our crazy dog was so excited to see us. She ran around when I came in and then she ran to her water dish and proceeded to drink all the water in it, wagging her tail the entire time. Then she tried to convince us to play fetch. She was running all over the place. Right now she's trying to get my attention, which probably means it's time for a walk. So I guess that's all for now.

No comments: