Search This Blog

Recipes

Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Tuesday

Well today I'm making up for my spontaneous weekend. I wasn't home much over the weekend which means things have piled up until today. So I am washing a mountain of dishes, doing laundry, teaching school, hoping to get to vacuuming and walking the dog. And Colin thinks he has the harder job!
Oh, I also need to make dough so I can make brierocks tonight for dinner. Colin will be really happy about that. If you don't know what those are, they are a roll stuffed with hamburger cooked with cabbage, onion, carrot and salt and pepper and then you bake the rolls. It's one of Colin's favorite meals. Maybe I'll make a few extra and freeze them for when Colin watches the Super Bowl.
So I guess that's all I'll write for now because I need to get back to work. Time for Ian to practice his handwriting!

No comments: