Search This Blog

Recipes

Thursday, January 4, 2007

Today

I think my child is living vicariously through me. I know it's usually the other way around, but not this time. Let me start by saying that Ian loves to watch HGTV and the Food Network..typical 5 yr. old right??? Anyway, now he's started seeing advertisements for shows that are on after his bedtime. So he asked me 'mom can you watch Designed to Sell for me tonight? I think it comes on right after my story time.'
What a kid.
Last night I told Colin that I was going to bake cookies for next week's Bible study. He was driving, but he turned his head fast to look at me and said "chewy toffee chocolate chip cookies??? And I get to keep some???" He's such a big kid!! He is right, though. They are yummy. I'll try to post the recipe later today or at least by the weekend. That should give you something to look forward to. :)

No comments: