Search This Blog

Recipes

Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Sunshine

I saw some sunshine outside today. That may not sound too amazing, but believe me, when it rains all winter where you live and the sun comes out for the afternoon and the rain stops--it's beyond wonderful!!! Ian and I took Lucy for a walk/bike ride. Ian rode his bike while I walked Lucy. Later we even took Lucy on a second walk..and still no rain. Right now it's 52 degrees. Almost like springtime. I love it!
Ian did much better with his schoolwork today. It didn't take us all day to do his lessons as it has for the past week or so.
I got out my new toy from Christmas today. It's a Cuttlebug. It is a die-cutter and can do embossing. I used it to emboss swirls on some red paper..too cool! It looks very cool. I'm getting excited to start making Valentine's cards or as Ian likes to call them..Valentime's cards.

No comments: